- April 5, 2022
- Comments Off on CEO Embarks on 3,000-Mile Cross-Country Cycle to End the Cycle of Abuse
Tim Markison, lawyer, inventor and golf shoe company founder and CEO, completed a cross-country bicycle ride to increase awareness about child abuse prevention and to promote healing for those who were victims of abuse.
Garlick & Markison is a proud sponsor of the IoT Tech Expo held in Silicon Valley, CA on 13-14 November 2019
- November 12, 2019
- Comments Off on Garlick & Markison is a proud sponsor of the IoT Tech Expo held in Silicon Valley, CA on 13-14 November 2019
Co-founder Tim Markison is an event speaker. More information is available here. Additionally, Tim was recently interviewed in a Q&A session which is available here.
- January 10, 2017
- Comments Off on Top 10 Law Firm in Technology Center 2600
We’re pleased to be listed as a Top 10 Law Firm in the TC 2600 by Juristat for our expertise in prosecuting communications technologies applications. Top 10 Firms include…@juristat, #tc2600
- December 15, 2016
- Comments Off on Top Ten National Ranking with Highest Allowance Rates
Garlick & Markison Intellectual Property Lawyers is pleased to announce they have been ranked within the top-ten national firms with the highest allowance rates in the Technology Center 2100. @juristat, #intellectualpropertylaw, #patentlawyers
- July 21, 2016
- Comments Off on Strategic Intellectual Property Portflio Development leads to acquisition by IBM
Technology startup, Cleversafe, acquired by IBM due to strategic patent portfolio program outranking AT&T, Verizon, Blackberry, Siemens and others.
- June 2, 2016
- Comments Off on Patent Assistant
We are seeking a full-time, experienced, patent assistant to join our firm with the following qualifications – Reliable and dependable team player. Strong work ethic, flexible, dependable and positive can-do attitude and more…
- May 15, 2016
- Comments Off on Patent Attorney
We are seeking an experienced patent attorney to join our firm. This is a virtual position with a location anywhere in the greater United States.
- February 25, 2016
- Comments Off on Announcing Katherine Stuckman, Patent Agent
We’re pleased to announce the addition of Katherine C. Stuckman as Patent Agent. Kate joined Garlick & Markison in 2015 as a Patent Agent soon after she received a B.S. in Electrical Engineering, magna cum laude, from Texas A&M University in 2013 and an M.S. in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University in 2015 where she was a National Science Foundation Fellow.