- May 15, 2016
- No comments
We are seeking an experienced patent attorney to join our firm.
About the position:
- Majority of work will be US patent preparation and prosecution.
- Other areas of work include:
- Patent litigation support;
- Preparation and filing of PCT applications;
- Client development, support, and education;
- Invention harvesting; and
- Advanced inventing.
- Contribute to G&M’s publications.
- Compensation is directly tied to work productivity and quality.
- Likes a challenge.
- Likes his/her compensation being directly tied to his/her abilities.
- Likes the flexibility and freedom of working at home.
- Likes knowing that his/her work has a significant benefit to clients.
- Has the following qualifications:
- Law degree from an accredited law school;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or higher;
- Member of the Patent Bar; and
- At least two years’ experience in patent preparation and prosecution.
Qualified candidates should upload their resume and writing samples on our online application form below. Thank you.