Top Ten National Ranking with Highest Allowance Rates
- December 15, 2016
- Comments Off on Top Ten National Ranking with Highest Allowance Rates
Garlick & Markison Intellectual Property Lawyers is pleased to announce they have been ranked within the top-ten national firms with the highest allowance rates in the Technology Center 2100. To be eligible for inclusion on this list, each firm must have disposed of at least 500 applications in the technology center in the 10-year period between 2006 and 2015.
The Technology Center 2100 covers computer technologies, including computer architecture, memory, databases, and software development, with data and statics provided by Juristat Data Analytics, Inc. The average allowance rate in TC 2100 is 74.3%, which very nearly mirrors the USPTO average of 72%. Other firms included in the ranking are:
- Campbell Stephenson<http://www.cspatents.com/> (97.8%)
- Cesari & McKenna<http://www.c-m.com/> (95.5%)
- Harrity & Harrity<http://www.harrityllp.com/> (94.5%)
- Lowenstein Sandler<https://www.lowenstein.com/> (93.8%)
- Garlick & Markison<http://texaspatents.com/> (90.1%)
- Meyertons Hood Kivlin Kowert & Goetzel<http://www.intprop.com/> (90.0%)
- Hickman Palermo Becker Bingham<http://hickmanpalermo.com/> (88.6%)
- Brake Hughes Bellermann<http://brakehughes.com/> (88.4%)
- Sterne Kessler Goldstein & Fox<http://www.skgf.com/> (88.2%)
- Park Vaughan Fleming & Dowler<http://www.parklegal.net/> (87.7%)
For more information about the rankings, please visit: https://www.juristat.com/blog/2016/10/25/the-top-firms-in-tc-2100
About Garlick & Markison
Garlick & Markison is a boutique law firm specializing in patent portfolio building for its clients. Each practitioner in the firm is registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and has a background in electrical engineering or the software arts. Many of our practitioners have advanced degrees in addition to their law degrees.
Our attorneys are versed in all facets of patent prosecution, but a particular strength of the firm is invention harvesting and patenting of harvested inventions. We work with our clients’ inventors to identify, expand, and patent their inventions. Our technical expertise and patenting skills enable us to reduce inventor workload and create robust patent portfolios for our clients.
We also have substantial litigation experience, which includes the analysis of patent lawsuits prior to filing and serving as patent experts during litigation. In this role, Garlick & Markison attorneys investigate potentially infringing products and services, prepare claim charts based upon the investigation, and work closely with litigation counsel prior to, and during litigation. Our firm attorneys have served both first and second chair roles in patent lawsuits. For more information, please contact us today.